EB-3 Visa

EB-3 Visa

Get a Green Card – Live and work in the United States on an EB-3 visa.

Many workers, from undergraduate engineers to unskilled workers, can travel to the United States on EB-3 visas. The EB-3 visa grants qualified individuals permanent resident status in the United States.

The EB-3 visa has less stringent requirements compared to other types of visas.

The EB-3 visa is a work visa that allows three types of workers to permanently go to the US and work there. These groups of workers are:

“Skilled workers” are persons whose jobs require a minimum of 2 years training or experience, not of a temporary or seasonal nature. The skilled worker must meet the educational, training, or experience requirements of the job opportunity. Relevant post-secondary education may be considered as training.

“Professionals” are persons whose job requires at least a U.S. baccalaureate or foreign equivalent degree and are a member of the professions.

The “other workers” subcategory is for persons performing unskilled labor requiring less than 2 years training, education, or experience, not of a temporary or seasonal nature.

Some of the general requirements to apply for an EB-3 visa are:


The applicant must be physically fit


Commitment to work with the employer for at least 1 year and a half


Some knowledge of English Language is required

Family of EB-3 Visa Holders

If your I-140 petition is approved, your spouse and unmarried children under the age of 21 may be eligible to apply for admission to the United States in E34 (spouse of a “skilled worker” or “professional”) or EW4 (spouse of an “other worker”), and E35 (child of a “skilled worker” or “professional”) or EW5 (child of an “other worker”).

We currently have jobs in the following positions:

Apply for EB-3 Now