E2 Visa

E2 Visa

If you have a business in mind which you would like to start and operate in the U.S. We will make sure your business is incorporated and structured according to E2 requirements.

Contact us today to find out if your business qualifies

What is E2 Visa

The E-2 Investor Visa allows citizens of E-2 Treaty countries to enter and work in the United State based on an investment they will be controlling, while inside the United States. This business can be a new business venture for you or a business you have experience in. There is no pre-set requirements in terms of experience. E-2 visa is issued for three months to five years and can be extended indefinitely.

Contact us to find out more about our E-2 Visa options

achieve your
american dream